The new location for congresses and exhibitions in Palma de Mallorca
The congress center in Palma was newly constructed in cooperation with Palma’s city council and the government of the Balearic Islands. Designed by the architect Francisco Mangado. The Palma’s congress palace corresponds to the requirements and desires of MICE travellers and puts Palma on the list of the world’s leading business destinations.
The venue hosts different types of private events (medical congresses and symposiums, car presentations) and other public events, such as TaPalma the tapas and cocktail fair, where everyone can attend to taste the best tapas in Palma de Mallorca.
Short location overview:
- Congress Center and Exhibition Hall in Palma
- Rooms can be used multifunctional.
- Big exhibition area
- Restaurant with unlimited sea view
- Direct connection of hotel and congress centre, therefore ideally suitable for the combination of business, leisure, sports and cultural activities.
- Rooftop with 600m2 and restaurant with sea views to Palma